September 2022 Update:
- For worship: Masks encouraged – especially if you’re going to be singing – to protect our most vulnerable populations
- For other events: the people organizing should determine best policy for the group/situation and will communicate that as needed (i.e. funerals, renters, small groups)
- As always, please stay home if you have COVID, are not feeling well, or have been exposed to COVID
April 2022 Update:
We are now allowing congregational singing with masks on
February 2022 Update:
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and in alignment with our values of accessibility, inclusion, and care for those both inside and outside our congregation, UUCSW asks that our members and visitors adhere to the following guidelines for all in-person church gatherings, including worship services, meetings, and social events:
- For indoor gatherings, everyone must wear a mask – regardless of vaccination status – except for children under 2 and those who cannot for medical reasons.
- For outdoor gatherings, masks and social distancing are optional.
Beginning February 20th, UUCSW’s Sunday services are being offered in a hybrid format: live in the sanctuary and online, via Zoom. At this time, participants in the sanctuary will be masked and there will be no singing.
As the public health situation remains fluid, please note that these guidelines are subject to change. We are continuously reviewing the latest CDC, state, and UUA guidance as we seek to enable in-person connections while also keeping our congregation and community safe. We appreciate your partnership in this shared effort.