Share the Plate
Each month, UUCSW shares our Sunday collections equally with a non-profit organization that does work in the wider community that is aligned with our UU principles and values through our “Share the Plate” program.
Organization Eligibility Criteria:
– Mission consistent with UU principles and values
– Non-profit organization with 501c3 status
– Nominated by a UUCSW member with direct knowledge of the organization
Share the Plate Selection Criteria:
– Donation would make a meaningful difference to the organization
– Opportunity for alignment with Sunday service themes
– Recipient organizations represent diverse missions and target populations
Any UUCSW member may nominate an organization for consideration as a Share the Plate recipient by completing the Nomination Form. The volunteer Share the Plate Review Board reviews all nominations and recommends recipient organizations to the Board of Trustees for final approval.